Monday, January 14, 2008

At last.

I finally sat down and finished (or I should say, re-did) the Star Wars poster. Max you may lament no more, you're officially in the picture. Shortly before I finished it Sean informed me that he thought I was going to make Max more Vader like in having black plastic over his face... I went with my own judgment and kept the pre-burnt alive look. To my satisfaction Mike (the photographer) said Mike wanted to be pale-creepy-like, which is precisely what I had done. Yay.



I already knew what I wanted it to look like, but I still used this-
Reference image:

6 Comments:

Blogger Malleus Dei said...

Rae-
I really like the picture, and the similarities between the two posters are very entertaining. The one criticism I have is purely a grammatical one and is, "One July Seventh 2007 the wed Sean Dunnahoe Raelynn Edgett..." Did you mean "the wedding of" or am I missing something? Other than that, I really like it.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

Yeah, I kinda flopped once I got to the text, I had been trying to find a way to make it look like a movie poster and "the wed" was supposed to be about the same length as "starring", instead it's just confusing. woops.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS FREAKIN" AWESOME!

9:41 AM  
Blogger DeadLanguage said...

This is raucously magnificent.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

This IS made of so much awesome I can't stand it. I mean, to the point where I might cancel my wedding because it has no hope of producing anything this tremendously cool.

(except the marriage, maybe, but definitely not Darth Max.)

2:01 AM  
Blogger Raelynn Ann said...

Oh please don't!
Ironically this was not planned at all. It was rather spontaneous. Who knows what will burst forth from your own!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home