Monday, January 15, 2007

A Room

A brass knob on a potbelly stove, in a cozy cabin nestled in some snowy pine woods.
I was 16 and into Escher at the time.
The curved reflection thing would be a neat thing to explore more...

3 Comments:

Blogger DeadLanguage said...

Your talent is infuriating. Sixteen years old and, essentially, blowing me away. Really impressive work. NOT A CRITICISM: Would you consider doing perhaps a more detailed version of this sketch? Perhaps inking it to give it a bit more definition? It's really quite stunning.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeell, I took a little shortcut around inking it and just adjusted the brightness and contrast - I think it helped alot. Thanks for the suggestion!

10:48 PM  
Blogger MythWind said...

Nice. I went through an Escher phase. That is really very impressive. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to draw that. I can't even get proportions right for a normal reflection. Just out of curiosity, what are those four-pointed-star shapes on the wall to the right? Futuristic windows? 70's decor? What ARE those things?

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home