Sunday, November 26, 2006

All That Hair

IN ADDITION, just to get the hat trick of post-hogging, I wanted to post this photo-manipulamation I made a while ago, but for some reason the file was corrupt and I lost it to the ether. It was swallowed by the internet. So, I re-did the thing, and while I don't think it's as good as the original, I like it just the same. Anyone who's had to re-type something after their computer froze can understand a sliver of what it is to have to completely recreate something like this, knowing what the final result was and what you hope it will eventually be again. That's it's own subject in and of itself.

Anyway, here you go.


2 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

That's some mad patience.

1:59 AM  
Blogger MythWind said...

Dear GOD, man! What have you DONE?

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home