Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Florimell and Proteus

Weeeeell, nobody's posted in awhile, so here's a double-whammy. This one 's a work in progress, but i'm really excited about it, so i had to share it =)



4 Comments:

Blogger MythWind said...

Soo.... I'll admit, I had to do a little research to understand the reference.
This is an incredibly striking image. The motion in it catches the eye immediately. I am really glad you included the inset because the faces tell so much in their details. He really looks like he's trying his best to hold in his power and desperately woo her. I really love the ageless god-like appearance of Proteus, and it makes me think now I ought to ask you to do another drawing from Freya's Blade. That is really how i imagine the face of Arod. I think this is the first time I've seen you do a man's body and it is very well done. She is rendered very well. Her body and the simple garment and the sad and protesting face paint her perfectly as the unwilling object of lust. To your credit, I perfectly understood this situation before I read the details of the story. Excellent vision. I look forward to seeing the finished work

7:17 PM  
Blogger DeadLanguage said...

I can see where you're going with this, and I especially like the flow to her dress, but I'm not sure I can critique this as a finished work fairly, mostly because, as you say, it's not finished. I would be remiss in saying what I really thought of it until I saw the finished product. That being said, I like the direction you're going in, and look forward to seeing the final outcome.

Does the nip seem a little high?

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes, it does actually, now that you mention it =)It shall be lowered at once. So it is written, so it shall be done.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

In the immortal words of Quagmire, "I like where this is going." Good start--I particularly like the work on the scales of his tail, and the way it coils around his triton.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home