Score
This didn't work for many people last time around... and that's because I set the video to "private" and not "public."
So... I'm an idiot.
Anyway... here it is again... with the added bonus of a link to the actual YouTube page should all else fail. This... ought to work.
I'm so very proud of the variety of media we have up here. I thought, since I'm the resident filmmaker, I should at least represent the "talkie" field of art that has, until now, not been showcased on our lovely little site.
Some of you have seen this. One of you is in this. Still, I hope you derive some enjoyment out of my short film, of which I am particularly proud. The creation and maintenance of this site has already sparked so much inspiration and discussion off the site, I can only pray that it will aid in my neverending quest to find something that will motivate me to make more films. God help me, I do love it so.
Some of the scenes are a little dark on the ol' compressionized computadora. I hope the general gist still gets across.
Enjoy.
Score's YouTube Page
So... I'm an idiot.
Anyway... here it is again... with the added bonus of a link to the actual YouTube page should all else fail. This... ought to work.
I'm so very proud of the variety of media we have up here. I thought, since I'm the resident filmmaker, I should at least represent the "talkie" field of art that has, until now, not been showcased on our lovely little site.
Some of you have seen this. One of you is in this. Still, I hope you derive some enjoyment out of my short film, of which I am particularly proud. The creation and maintenance of this site has already sparked so much inspiration and discussion off the site, I can only pray that it will aid in my neverending quest to find something that will motivate me to make more films. God help me, I do love it so.
Some of the scenes are a little dark on the ol' compressionized computadora. I hope the general gist still gets across.
Enjoy.
Score's YouTube Page

2 Comments:
It works! SCORE! I mean...... GOAL! Yeah so...this still is a damn good little film, despite the lead being so damn oooglay. I'm bummed it was so dark nobody will see the chips gag. That was one of my favorite parts. Besides the ending. That ending is a vision.
One question though.
WHY AREN'T WE MAKING MORE MOVIES????
Yeah, for real. I'll tell you what, though, this weekend I've been working crew on an independent project a produced friend of mine is doing... and after seeing what she's using to get all these effects and stuff, I'm getting hardcore inspired. In fact, your idea to do "Her Eyes" as a kind of "Sin City" thing has really, really got me thinking.
Post a Comment
<< Home