I must create a system or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare. My business is to create.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Fire and Water
Well, Summer, i sort of took your advice. You made me realize i needed to just suck it up and paint...and these girlies have been waiting eagerly for color. I haven't done Air and Earth in color yet, but they will soon follow.
Ooooh, gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting. You could sell these as a set of prints to be hung on someone's wall!
The articulation of their forms is really wonderful--the feminine curves are almost human, and yet undeniably faerie-like in their grace and spriteliness. Altogether aesthetically lovely, without being overtly sexual. Veddy nice.
1 Comments:
Ooooh, gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting. You could sell these as a set of prints to be hung on someone's wall!
The articulation of their forms is really wonderful--the feminine curves are almost human, and yet undeniably faerie-like in their grace and spriteliness. Altogether aesthetically lovely, without being overtly sexual. Veddy nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home